Make a New Post

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Snowboard, Part 2

So I'm in San Diego at my brother's place (our family is celebrating Thanksgiving today) and I brought my new snowboard with me for him to check out. He says that it's probably a pretty good size for. He got the bindings all set up and told me a few things I should see about having done if it's cheap enough before we go. He just got new pants, a jacket, and goggles for his fiance for an early Christmas/Valentine's present. So she had me try on her old set. They also have an old helmet and an extra pair of gloves. They put everything together in an "extras" bag so that anyone interested in going with them can use the stuff. So it looks like the only thing I need to buy are wrist guards and maybe a thicker pair of socks and some thermals. I don't have boots, but I'm going to see if I can find a place that rents them. Other than that, I'm good to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home