Make a New Post

Friday, November 19, 2004

Relief

Ah, the exam is over! I studied all day yesterday and crammed in as much studying as I could this morning (the exam wasn't until 1:30 in the afternoon). I sped read through the last 40 pages while in the exam site parking lot! It's hard to know for sure how I did, but I think it's quite possible that I passed. Maybe even likely. The results will be mailed by December 15th, so I only have to wait about a month to know; which is nice.

After the exam, I went to visit Danielle and Jamie. Danielle and I went out to dinner at Bennigan's, then went back to her place with take-out for Jamie, and the three of us talked until 11pm or so I think. My cheeks hurt from all the smiling and laughing! Great to see Danielle so much happier!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home